There are two modules packages: dynamic packages and predefined packages.
With the predefined packages module, you will be able to create any package you want to, without having the need to load the contracts for each individual product that forms part of the whole package, assigning a price for the whole package and any Supplements you may wish to offer.
With the Dynamic packages module, you can build packages by combining different products that you have loaded into your solution and which are already selling as separate products, together with products supplied via XML connections that you might wish to connect to, thereby offering dynamically created packages such as Flight + Accommodation, Flight + Accommodation + Services (Transfers, Car Rental, Excursions, Insurance, Theme Park Entrance tickets, and more) or any combination of the above.
Visit the landing page of this module for more information.
With the Vacation Package Modules, you will be able to:
- Design every vacation package combining a variety of products for a total price.
- Provide additional Supplements, which may be optional or mandatory.
- Present your customer with a detailed package price.
- Sell your packages on-line using a secure payment gateway.
- Offer a retail Travel agency restricted access to your online page.
- Set up commissions and fees for intermediary agencies of all sorts.
- Obtain reports and statistics that will facilitate the management of products that are part of packages.