We are more than a Booking Engine for the Travel Industry.
At Juniper Travel Technology, we offer cutting-edge technological solutions for the travel industry (OTAs, DMCs, BedBanks, Airlines, Wholesalers, and Cruises). Since 2003, we have empowered the potential of over 450 companies in 50 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Juniper operates with a corporate structure comprising five divisions, each tailored to address the specific needs of businesses in the tourism sector:
- Juniper Traveltech: Provides state-of-the-art technological solutions that drive excellence in the tourism sector.
- Juniper Airlines Vacations: Offers a wide range of vacation products, enabling airlines to expand their global distribution network.
- Juniper Cruises by IST: Provides cutting-edge technological solutions that drive excellence in the tourism sector.
- Juniper Experiences by Nexus: Combines cutting-edge technology with exceptional destination services, providing a comprehensive solution.
- Juniper Vervotech: Integrates pioneering technology in accommodation mapping, driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Our market experience allows us to conduct research and development of new functionalities in an industry that is constantly changing and evolving.
With over 300 technology and travel experts at Juniper, we assist tourism companies daily in accelerating their global expansion with our specialized tourism distribution technology solutions.
We are highly specialized and committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients. As a result, we have experienced significant growth in the market in recent years:
- Since 2014, we have been part of Constellation Software Inc (TSE:CSU), a publicly listed software consortium with revenues of more than USD 5 billion and EBITDA of USD 1 billion. In turn, we are now part of its operating division Vela Software . In 2021 Juniper Group was founded, a portfolio of companies under Vela Software and to which Juniper belongs as a business unit today.Juniper Group invests in and develops B2B Software companies in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
- As of 1 August 2022, we incorporated the Juniper Cruises division into our corporate structure. To this end, we have added to our product portfolio the technology and experience of IST, a leading technology company in the distribution and online sale of cruises with a highly specialised team that knows the industry and its needs.
- In November 2022, we added the new Juniper Airlines Vacations division for airlines to our organisation. With this new technology we offer airlines to increase their profitability by offering their customers a broader product portfolio.
- In June 2023, we inaugurated a new office in Salamanca, focused on the development of Artificial Intelligence and cybersecurity technologies applied to tourism. This initiative reflects our ongoing commitment to innovation and security in the industry.
- In August 2023, a testament to Juniper’s growth and expansion, the new division Juniper Vervotech was born following the acquisition of Vervotech. This integration strengthens our position in hotel mapping technology, further enhancing our suite of solutions.
- Starting in November 2023, we usher in a new era with the launch of the Juniper Experiences by Nexustours division. This exciting division combines Juniper’s leading technology with the exceptional destination services of NexusTours, the result of our strategic alliance.